Thursday, August 13, 2009

Cock sauce!

Oh my fucking god, can everyone just take a moment to bask in the glory that is Sriracha?! 

not my photo, I'm not an asshole, I just think my camera sucks ass. 

You know it - it's the asian hot sauce with the little green tip. maybe you called  it "Rooster" for the picture of the rooster on the front I personally like calling it cock sauce, I always like working a little blue especially when it comes to food. 

For some reason no matter how new the bottle is its always half used, and no matter how long you've had it you never seem to use all of it.

I don't know what it is about sriracha that makes me want to put it on everything. Everything, I say, from fried eggs tomac-n-cheese to sandwiches.. burns like the devils hands. 

but let me tell you, burning off all your taste buds never felt so freakin' good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment