Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hi there!

Hi there wonderful blogosphere, I found it due time to find an outlet for my insane love of food, restaurants, baking and cooking.... oh and food photography. Just a regular art school graduate, nanny/bartender, grad student hipster who has way to many opinions about all things edible to keep them to myself.

Does anyone else think that the art of baking is going down the tubes?! I love and despise the fact that every time i bring from scratch , delicious goodies to a table of friends or a party of my fellow 20-somethings i'm greeted with shock and awe, WHAT?! you freakin' COOK?!! you didnt get these cookies from the store? that cake isn't from a box?! you can make fresh tomato sauce, INSANE...
Don't get me wrong, I , like every other recent college graduate, love greasy take out now and again, and sometimes when i get home from a long shift at the bar you can't beat a frozen pizza... but hopefully you won't see much of that here. 

Happy baking,
Brass Knuckle Baker

No comments:

Post a Comment